Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

Thursday, February 8, 2018

WRITING MOTIVATION


By: Fahrur Mu'is

A month ago, a campus organization in Solo asked me to fill out a forum on Thursday morning. The committee said, the material is simple, namely the motivation to write. Responding to the request, I can only smile to myself. Is it true that I am worth writing motivation? How many books do I write? I admit, the question is what makes me smile to myself.

There was no cane root was finished. The saying goes that, personally I mean with no expert, I dare. At least I already have four published works. Plus, I have some pretty good references.

Well, what I have mentioned in the study and also here is a paper that has been produced by the scholars. I say just an example:

-Muhammad bin Jarir Ath-Thabari, he is able to write as many as 40 pieces per day.

-Imam Al-Baihaqi wrote a book of one thousand juz.

-Imam Abu Hatim Ar-Razi wrote his book, Al-Musnad, as many as a thousand juz.

-Ibnu Taimiyah has written over 400 articles in various disciplines.

-As-Suyuthi, who is dubbed the "Father of the Book" has written up to six hundred essays. The data can be read in the book Uluwwul Himmah, the writings of Muhammad Al-Muqaddam.

Obviously it makes all of us unnerved. How productive they write. How blessed were their time. In fact, there was no computer, laptop, and internet. Then, what about us now when the facility is complete? How many do we write? So, there is no strongest motivation beyond the impulse to convey the truth. Write now!

No comments: